Nice Cream Popsicles – the tasty, guilt free treat. Created by health food journalist Samantha Hadadi @samanthahadadi these fruit lollies contain all natural ingredients & are free from all added sugars. Also packed with healthy fats, yummy fruit and protein-boosting chia seeds!
- Creates 12 –
- 1 cup full-fat tinned coconut milk
- 1 cup cashew or coconut yoghurt
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp chia seeds (I used a mixture of white and black)
- 6 large strawberries, hulled and chopped
- Zest and juice one lime
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 2 tsp Pink Tea
- 1 tsp agar agar or gelatine (optional), but keeps things creamy)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup of other sweetener (optional, I omit!)
- 6 strawberries strawberries, hulled and chopped, to stir through
- 1/4 cup granola to decorate
- Start by making your ice cream by blending the first six ingredients until completely smooth, adding in the maple syrup to taste, if desired.
- Pour into lolly moulds, leaving a little bit of space at the top of each mould. Sprinkle the granola over each lolly, then insert your sticks.
- Place your ice creams in the fridge to set, ideally overnight, then remove around 10-15 minutes before serving. Eat immediately and enjoy!